Posted on May 22, 2016 ◄
This isn't my first DIY I tried, this is my 2nd one. My 1st DIY I tried was an Aquazzura 'Wild Things
' heel (pictures coming soon. This one however I was excited about because I wanted the actual shoe BUT it was NOT in my budget.
If you follow me on snapchat (Drakesrighthand) I made the whole shoe via snapchat and my audience was in awe..
Anyhoo, to make these FAB shoes I took an old pair of shoes (from DSW), some pom-poms I had and a glue gun I brought totaling ($16) to make this hot heel.
I am still trying to find a way to upload my snapchat videos to blogger (for you guys to see this DIY experiment in person but of course blogger won't let me be great and upload the video.
So anyhoo take a look at a few screen shots of my shoe experiment and the finish product of my DIY Azuazzura Pom-Pom
sandals I made for a very special BLOG occasion coming up on Wednesday.
Stay Tuned for pt. 2 of these FAB DIY Aquazzura Pom-Pom Sandals
Labels: Aquazzura pom pom sandals, Confessions of a Shoe Wh*re, Diary of a Blogger, DIY, snapchat, tammys diy shoe shelves